A bright young 17-year-old girl has died over the weekend after possibly taking a fake or copy ecstasy tab known as ‘MasterCard’
Police have been quick to warn anyone else who may have taken the pill to seek urgent medical assistance.
Police were called to a Warehouse rave in Manchester at around 5am early last night, the young girl may have suffered an allergic reaction to the pill after allegedly taking one during a night out at the Victoria Warehouse venue.
The youngster had been attending a Bank Holiday Monday club night called ‘Don’t Let Daddy Know’ at the venue when she collapsed.
She was rushed to hospital but died shortly afterwards.
Ravers and clubbers are advised to not take any of these exact pills and spread the word around whilst out and about in Raves and Clubs.